Hand drawn linear animals in the Procreate program **.
- Use them in your artwork, templates, plans, etc.
- You will need the Procreate app and iPad to use these stencil brushes. Installing Procreate brush sets (.brushset)
The new .brushset format allows you to install an entire set of brushes at once. Procreate version 4.1 or higher is required to install .brushset files.
**Here's how to do it:**.
- Transfer the final .brushset file(s) from your computer to your Dropbox folder. You may want to put all of your Procreate brushes in a specific Dropbox subfolder.
- Quick tip: If you have a Mac (macOS 10.11 or higher), you can transfer a brushset using AirDrop directly from your computer to your iPad. This will allow you to transfer and install a brush set in one step!
- On your iPad, open the Dropbox app and navigate to the folder where the brush set is located.
- Click on the brush set file, then click on the little [...] icon and select Export. Click Open in... and choose Copy to Procreate.
When you open Procreate, the new brush set will appear at the top of the brush library.
See more fromView full details
This is perfect for you if your dream is to grow your social media and business
30 days from now, your friends and colleagues will be asking how you did it!
Easy to use and share
All templates are fully editable. Match templates with your brand by changing any color, font, image, or element in seconds.
Share on social media and see your business growing!
Finally, you can share inspiring content daily.
You are losing money every day you are without a strong social media presence. Skyrocket your results today with these amazing templates that are ready to share!
How the product works?
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a Canva account?
Yes, a Canva account is required, but don't worry - creating one is completely FREE and easy.
Can I access these templates on my phone?
Yes! However, editing templates on desktop is much more easier.
How do I access my templates?
You will receive a .PDF file with links to templates via email after purchase. After adding templates to your Canva account, you can access your files directly from Canva.
Can I edit these templates?
Yes! All of our templates are fully editable.
What if I'm not happy with my purchase?
No problem. We understand! Contact our customer service and tell us that you would like to have a refund.